Mineral quality for your bones
Formulated to help maintain bone integrity and density in adults
MARNYS® Osteohelp Complet ER is formulated with mineral ingredients and vitamin D3 that help preserve bone integrity and density.
The formulation of MARNYS® Osteohelp Complet ER with Extended-Release (ER) capsule technology contributes to optimise the absorption of ingredients thanks to its enteric coating technology and protects the capsule from stomach acids, enabling its content to be released and absorbed in the intestine.
The formula of MARNYS® Osteohelp Complet ER contains a selection of minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium and vitamin D3 in an exclusive extended-release capsule (ER formulation) which provides the following properties (EFSA):
- Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese and Vitamin D contribute to normal bone maintenance.
- Calcium is necessary for the maintenance of teeth, and Zinc and vitamin D contribute to normal maintenance of teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, in addition to normal blood calcium levels.
- Magnesium and Zinc participate in the process of cell division, as well as Calcium, which also participates in cell differentiation.
- Copper and Manganese contribute to normal formation of connective tissue.
- Zinc contributes to acid-base metabolism, while Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Calcium, Copper and Manganese contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Zinc, Copper and Selenium contribute to cell protection from oxidative damage.
MARNYS® Osteohelp Complet ER is a food supplement for adults who want to maintain and help their bone mass, and for athletes who are concerned about their bone structure.